Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Rainbow Recruitment Services are recruiting on behalf of their client, an expanding Education Recruitment Agency in Pulborough (West Sussex), for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and successful education recruitment agency who provide outstanding primary, secondary and SEN teachers, NQT’s and teaching assistants to schools throughout the South East for day-to-day-, short and long term assignments.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for meeting sales targets and developing a strong rapport with new and existing clients.
• Generate new business through telephone and face to face activities
• Recruit quality candidates and conduct interview process
• Take part in additional activities such as open days to generate further sales
• Excellent communication and administration skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Good time management, organisation skills and ability to work under pressure
• Good IT skills - you will need a high level of computer literacy and will need to be comfortable with a range of software
• UK driving licence
• Previous experience within a sales environment would be an advantage
Uncapped Commission structure
30 days holiday
Reduced working hours in school holidays
Company car after 6 months
Salary: £21,000.00-£23,000.00 per year